Here are the terms and conditions for the education services provided by School of Business London (this includes the registration and enrollment process, the teaching of course, digital course materials). For more clarification, “terms and conditions for courses” of School of Business London are available at www.sbusinesslondon.com or in hard copy on request. If these terms conflict with standard Terms and Conditions, these terms shall be deemed to have priority.
• As you sign the application form, you agree to the terms and conditions of the School of Business London Limited on our website and by the separate student contract. Apart from Consumer Contracts 2013 (Information, Cancellation, and Additional Charges Regulations) or other legislation, no other representation can be made. You are requested to read this carefully and clarify any point you are unsure about before you sign. • The Credentials offered by School of Business London are approved in the UK only. Neither we nor the awarding bodies accept any responsibility for approval of qualification outside the UK including, embassies, governments for immigration purposes or Universities for admission purposes.
• As you sign the agreement you also state that the knowledge of the English language is sufficient to complete the course. A confirmation mail will be received on your enrollment. You can also contact the Registry Department to confirm the enrollment status with the awarding body. If you have any sponsor to pay fees, or you have not met the entry requirements, or if your payment is not completed as contract; you will receive a “conditional offer letter”, and your enrollment will not be processed and you will not receive the Welcome mail until you meet to settle the conditions in the letter. • You are requested to update any changes you make in your profile (name, address, contact number or e-mail address) not later than five days after registration.
• If you have not entered into the School of business London payment plan, your course fee must be paid completely. Late installments, dishonored cheques, or canceled standing orders will incur a £50 administration charge. If your fees are not paid, or you miss a payment plan installment, you may be expelled without refund or have your IMSS access locked. • Fees are to be paid in English pounds by Bankers draft, bank transfer, PayPal, debit card and credit card, or cash at our Head Office at Suite 5, Imperial House, 2a Heigham Road, London, E6 2JG • Any reduction in course fee is not allowed for the late enrollment of the student. And the student will be required to pay an additional late enrollment fee. • For paying any outstanding fees, students are responsible, interest and penalties if the sponsor fails to pay the fees on time.
Course Attendance, Changes and Deferrals
• All classes or webbings are required to attend by the students is a mandate and have an obligation to complete the assignments. • You are requested not to purchase “model answers”, or any form of assignment writing or extra study services or materials (If intended for any submission) from any but SBL’s authorized “white-list” providers. • You cannot change the course or module once we register you with the awarding body. • If you make any changes to your enrollment, like a change in course or mode of study; you must pay £250 as admin and re-registration fee to do so except in fully evidenced extenuating circumstances. For non-extenuating deferrals (change of intake or assessment submission date) you have to re-register with both School of Business of London and the awarding body.(Fees to be confirmed) • You can postpone an assessment or change the intake if the awarding body accepts the deferral under its regulations or by-laws. In any case, you can only defer once.
Refunds and Withdrawal from the course
Statutory Right to Cancel
• The contract can be canceled within Seven days from the day you submit the signed application form to us. You are to explain a valid reason to make the cancellation request. • For the cancellation, you must inform us (at School of Business London Ltd, Suite 5, Imperial House, 2a Heigham Road, London, E6 2JG, United Kingdom) or by an email to email@example.com by a clear statement.
Effects of Cancellation
• All the payments excluding registration costs will be reimbursed after the cancellation of contract • Reimbursement will be done not less than the 7th day of your cancellation request. • Reimbursement will be done on same means of payment; you used for the initial transaction unless you have specifically agreed otherwise; you will not receive any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
Please clarify your doubt; the following will not be considered extenuating circumstances:
• Fear of your standard of English language is not sufficient to complete the course • Plagiarism has been reported and the student is withdrawn or discontinued by the University. • Expelled without refund by violating responsibilities under the agreement. • Withdrawn or expelled for unlawful or illegal conduct (providing fraudulent identity documents) • Canceling a course after deferral but before the new commencement date • The level of work that the student can handle. • Insufficient IT facilities • Late enrollment and find after starting the course that the timetable is hectic.
We provide a high-quality service to our customers, still, if you are unhappy with any of our service aspects, or any queries regarding academic complaints and admission concern, you can directly contact us to +44 20 348 9 7177. If this does not satisfy your concern, you can also address the complaint or query by casting a mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org” within ten working days of the initial complaint. While casting the complaint you should also mention the complete contact details of yours and all relevant documents, and you can also detail the attempts you have made to get a resolution on this and state what remedies you are seeking. If you remain dissatisfied, you can make a written appeal within ten working days in writing to email@example.com we promise to provide an acknowledgment of your complaint within three working days, and a resolution within ten working days.