SBTL International Private Limited is incorporated in India with Corporate Identification Number (CIN) U80302KL2022PTC075574 and Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN) CHNS15317B. SBTL International Private Limited’s registered office address is 6th floor, Business Park, Hilite City, National Highway 66 bypass , Thondayad, Kozhikode, Kerala, India, 673014. SBTL International Private Limited is the India regional centre of School of Business and Technology London Limited.
In these terms and conditions, "we" means SBTL International Private Limited, and "our" and "us" shall have the corresponding meaning; "you" shall mean you the customer, and "“your" shall have the corresponding meaning.
We recommend that you print out and retain a copy of these Conditions and any other correspondence or documentation you receive from us in connection with these Conditions.
In this Agreement:
- "Consumer" means an individual acting outside the course of business.
- "Content" means any content, in any form, published on Our Website by us or any third party with our consent.
- "Course(s)" means any Course, unit or units of learning you purchase from us.
- "Course Fee/s" means the amount payable by you for the Service or Product.
- "Products or Services" means any of the products or services we offer for sale on Our Website, including but not limited to the course (s), or, if the context requires, products or services we sell to you.
- "Registration" means your o ffi cial registration with us, which is usually the day that the Order is made.
- "Student" means a single user to any of the Online Learning Portal by a unique username and protected by a user-defined password.
- "Materials" means items associated with the course either issued at the commencement of the course or at a later stage.
- "Online Access" means access to the online learning portal and online learning material (the "Virtual Learning Environment").
- "Order" means an order submitted by you to us to procure a Course.
- "Lending Partner" means the company who have the right to provide credit to our students. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of your Credit Agreement for the details of your Finance provider and their contact information.
- "Tutor Support" means the tuition relating to the course and is provided by tutors appointed by us.
- "Credit Agreement" means a loan contract arranged with our Lending Partner
- "Enforce" means the Lender resorting to a court of law for an order directing you to pay
- "Enrolment" means your enrolment in a Course
- "Enrolment Date" means the date on which we confirm your enrolment or such other date as determined by us.
- "Guarantee" means the written instrument that sets out the terms of an indemnity.
- "Indemnity" means a Guarantee or undertaking given by us to its Lending Partner.
- "Intellectual Property Rights" means patents, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, trademarks, business names and domain names, rights in get-up, goodwill and the right to sue for passing o ff , rights in designs, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information – including know-how, and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, renewals or extensions of, and rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will exist now or in the future in any part of the world.
- "Interest-Free" means that there is no interest cost for credit provided under a Credit Agreement.
- "Learning Portal" means an online gateway to Courses, Resources, and other Learning Materials which facilitate e-learning.
- "Our Website" means any website of ours and includes all web pages controlled by us.
- "Payment Default" means two payments overdue under a Credit Agreement through us or lending partner arranged under a credit option to pay for the Course Materials.
- "Post" means display, exhibit, publish, distribute, transmit and/or disclose information, Content and/or other material on to Our Website, and the phrases "Posted" and "Posting" shall be interpreted accordingly.
- "Terminate" means, in respect of the subject matter where it is referred to, to foreclose a Credit Agreement and demand full payment of all amounts due under it; and also refers to the foreclosure of any contract between you and SBTL International Private Limited.
- "Terms" means the Terms and Conditions set out in this document.
This agreement contains terms speciﬁc to students on academic courses undertaken at our institution and includes general terms also apply to all students at the SBTL International Private Limited. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all previous agreements and understandings. In entering into this agreement, each party acknowledges that he does not rely on any representation, statement, promise, assurance, warranty, information, document, or other terms not forming part of this agreement.
If you do not fully understand any part of this agreement or are uncertain about your rights under it, don't hesitate to get in touch with us for assistance. To ensure that your query is dealt with eﬃciently, please get in touch with the admissions department.
Do not access or use this site if you do not agree with any terms and conditions. Your use of this site shall be deemed to be your agreement to accept the terms provided here. You must read the terms and conditions before entering upon a transaction.
The regulated courses oﬀered by the SBTL International Private Limited are approved in the UK only. Neither we nor the awarding bodies accept any responsibility for approval of regulated courses outside the UK, including but not limited to embassies, governments for immigration purposes, or Universities for admission purposes. If you sign up for any unregulated course(s), you accept your responsibility to verify the course (s)' acceptance or approval. Neither we nor the awarding organizations accept any responsibility for approval of the unregulated courses both inside and outside the UK.
By registering with the SBTL International Private Limited, warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you are at least 18 years old. Further, you conﬁrm that the information you provided is accurate, current, and complete about yourself, wherever required, in the application form. You agree to update your information if any of your information changes in the future. If we ﬁnd that your information given is not accurate, complete, or up to date, your account may be terminated or suspended.
You agree to be entirely responsible for any activities made using your account details and password. In this respect, you shall ensure that any password you choose to gain Online Access remains conﬁdential at all times. In the event that you either lose your password or account details or become aware that a third party may have access to or is using your password or account details, you shall notify us.
We reserve the right to:
- suspend or terminate access to Online Access and/or cease to provide the Services where you are in breach of these Terms
- delete, vary or change any content in the Brochure or Site at any time; and
- terminate or cancel Orders (although we will not charge you for any Orders which we cancel for reasons which are not due to your default).
ACCREDITATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
SBTL International Private Limited is the India regional centre of School of Business and Technology London Limited. SBTL International Private Limited is accredited by the Ofqual.gov.uk regulated awarding bodies such as QUALIFI and OTHM. Besides, the SBTL International Private Limited is accredited by the Institute of Business and Technology (IBT), Centre for Digital Marketing (CDM), and Sage Qualiﬁcations to deliver various unregulated courses.
SBTL International Private Limited collaborates with "Chestnut Education Group (United Kingdom) and Success Point College (UAE) to promote top-up degree programs and pathway programs awarded by Anglia Ruskin University, the University of Central Lancashire and Arden University. The information and course details of degree top-up courses are updated on our website.
By accepting the agreement, you state that the knowledge of the English language is suﬃcient to complete the course. A conﬁrmation mail will be sent on your enrolment. You can also contact the Registry Department to conﬁrm the enrolment status with the awarding body. If you have any sponsor to pay fees, or you have not met the entry requirements, or if your payment is not completed as per the contract, you will receive a "conditional oﬀer letter". We will not process your enrolment, and you will not receive the welcome mail until you fulﬁll the letter's conditions. Your registration with the relevant awarding body will be processed within 45 days from the enrolment date. You are requested to update any changes you make in your proﬁle (name, address, contact number, or email address) no later than ﬁve days after registration.
We expect you to remain active in Learning Portal after the enrolment. In the state of being inactive in our Student Learning Portal or correspondence by email for a period of 90 days, we reserve the right to terminate your account. We may not provide any notiﬁcation/warning for the automated deactivation before the termination.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
COURSE CHANGES, DEFERRALS, COURSE DURATION, COURSE EXTENSION
All students must complete the assignments. You cannot change the course or module once we register you with the awarding body. If you make any changes to your enrolment, like a change in course or mode of study; you must pay Rs. 2000 as admin fee and plus re-registration fee to do so except in fully evidenced extenuating circumstances. For non-extenuating deferrals (change of intake or assessment submission date) you must re-register with both SBTL International Private Limited and the awarding body (Fees to be conﬁrmed). You can postpone an assessment or change the intake if the awarding body accepts the deferral under its regulations or by-laws. In any case, you can only defer once.
Learner(s) is required to complete their course within the duration speciﬁed for each course. If the learner(s) would require additional time, they should inform the admissions manager during the enrollment process. The course duration for all the (a) award programs are 6 months, (b) certiﬁcate programs are 10 months, (c) diploma programs are 12 months and (d) extended diploma programs are 18 months. The course duration for the degree top-up programs is subject to the relevant university where the learner(s) is enrolled.
This course duration is applicable for all the programs delivered by SBTL International Private Limited, irrespective of the awarding bodies. Suppose for any reason, you exceed the maximum course duration, and additional time was not agreed upon during enrolment. In that case, you must request a course extension in writing within 14 days of the course expiry date. If your request is approved, a course extension fee is applicable. The applicable course extension fee is Rs. 1500 Plus Tax, which acts towards the administration charges for the course extension. You may also need to pay any awarding body reregistration fee if applicable, which will be subject to the policy of the respective awarding body.
Once you have been accepted onto the course you applied for, you will receive a password providing you with access to your personalised Learning Platform for the duration of your course. Your learning portal is equipped with learning resources such as learning materials, Lecture notes, assignment briefs, policies and procedures, and online tutor support services. Please note that we give no warranties or assurances as to quality or suitability of the contents of your Learning Platform.
ACCESS TO BOOKS AND JOURNALS
At SBTL International Private Limited, we oﬀer learning materials to the students made by qualiﬁed and approved tutors. To accomplish the course, you are required to undertake further research and readings to achieve the learning outcomes. Thus, you may need to access many books and journal articles at your cost from external sources such as libraries or online libraries when and where required for further research and readings.
TOTAL QUALIFICATION TIME(TQT)
Total Qualiﬁcation Time (TQT) denotes the minimum timeframe a learner takes or requires completing their course. It comprises of the GL (Hours) plus all other time taken in preparation, study or research or any other form of participation in education or training, however, no direct supervision of a lecturer or tutor is required. TQT is a terminology mostly used within the qualiﬁcations regulated by Ofqual as part of the Regulated Qualiﬁcation Framework (RQF). When calculating TQT, awarding bodies consider similar qualiﬁcations to ensure that both the quality and the requirement are met. We also consider the views and expectations of the students of our qualiﬁcations during the development process leading to the attainment of qualiﬁcation. Our students will see TQT expressed in two ways within the course speciﬁcations.
GUIDED LEARNING HOURS
Guided Learning hours are designed so that the learner needs to complete the activities/ presentations under the instruction or guidance or supervision of a lecturer, tutor or supervisor either by physical presence or electronic means such as prepared lecture slides or learning material. Where a course follows a structure, each unit will be allocated a GLH (hours) value but where a course does not follow a structure, GL (hours) will be allocated to the course.
At SBTL International Private Limited, We provide detailed learning materials prepared by qualiﬁed and approved tutors in line with the speciﬁcations detailed by the awarding body to make up Guided Learning Hours. Besides, you will be given constructive formative feedback on your assignments for each unit, emphasising learning and development that also constitute the guided learning hours.
With the SBTL International Private Limited you can study online. You ﬁnish your courses with ﬂexibility at your own pace. You will be provided with tutor support via our tutor support desk. The online learning mode will not oﬀer you an opportunity to make any direct or live interaction with your tutor. But instead, we occupy a centralised tutor support desk portal. Our support desk team liaises with both tutors and students to provide guidance, assessment feedback, and other study support adequately and promptly through the support desk portal. Once a learner raises a support request through the support desk portal (Be it for guidance, assessment feedback, or any additional assistance), one of the support team members assign the relevant to request to an allocated tutor. As soon as the support team receives a response from the allocated tutor, it will be made available to the learner in the portal. You should expect to receive a response on queries like guidance and assistance within 1 - 2 working days. However, if the support request is for assessment feedback, you will receive the reply with feedback as per the time frame outlined in the Assessment Feedback Policy.
You can call our support desk team Monday to Friday between 8.30 am and 5.30 pm, Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We strategically and conveniently employ Blended Learning, replacing the traditional full time face-to-face approach using a hybrid-teaching methodology. Our blended learning is coupled with classroom learning and conventional online self-paced learning. The signiﬁcant diﬀerence between Blended Learning and online learning at SBTL International Private Limited is the Block Delivery of Classroom based learning. Students enrolled at SBTL International Private Limited on Blended Learning are oﬀered a block delivery of live classes in classroom environment. In addition to the classroom-based learning, you will also receive all the standard beneﬁts oﬀered to Online Learning mode.
The blended learning oﬀered by the SBTL International Private Limited include the following:
- Classroom Learning
- Online Learning
- Tutor support via Support Desk Portal
- Virtual Learning Platform
- Assessment Resources
- Assessment Guidelines
- Evaluation Samples
SBTL International Private Limited follows strict Assessment Policies that include formative and summative assessment procedures. Formative and summative assessment feedbacks are an integral part of the assessment process. You must read and understand the Assessment policies and procedures that are available in your learning portal (LMS). You will be provided only with two chances to make their assessment resubmissions. If you are unsuccessful in all the three attempts provided for any assessment, no further chance will be provided to resubmit the referred assignment. Also, all elements taken as a second or third attempt will be capped at the pass mark. You must read and understand the terms stated in the assessment and feedback policies.
DEGREE TOP-UP COURSES
Enrolling to a Top Up Degree is subject to the successful completion of the diploma course, leading to the relevant Top Up Degree. SBTL International Private Limited only facilitates degree top up enrolment upon completing the relevant pathway diploma accepted by the university. In case of any complaints/ grievances regarding the delivery of assessment or certiﬁcation, you are liable to contact the respective study centre/university you are enrolled. Enrolling in a top-up degree course you agree and accept the terms and conditions of centre/university that deliver/award the course.
Please refer to the cancellation and refunds section for refund matters related to degree top-up courses.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
This and the following paragraphs apply if you buy as a consumer. Provided the Regulations apply to the transaction concerned, the following terms apply to the contract.
- We now inform you that information relating to all aspects of our products or services is not in this document but our marketing material, whether in the medium of Our Website or hard copy.
- The following rules apply to the cancellation of your order:
- If you have ordered products or services (courses) but have not received order/enrolment conﬁrmation and learning portal login credentials, you may cancel your order without giving a reason, at any time within 7 days of your order. You will have no obligation, and we will return your money but retain the deposit payment to cover costs sustained.
- If you have ordered products or services (courses) and have received order/enrolment conﬁrmation and learning portal login credentials, you may cancel your order within 7 days of the date you received them. You may cancel your order without giving a reason. A refunded value will be calculated and oﬀered provided that the appropriate conditions have been met.
- We will return your money subject to the following conditions:
- You have not accessed your products or services (courses) at your online learning portal.
- You comply with our procedure for returns and refunds.
- The option to cancel your order is not available if:
- You have accessed your products or services (courses) at your online learning portal.
- The 7 days cancellation period has expired.
- Request for a refund can only be considered if we received a correctly completed form, which is available upon request.
- You accept that you consent to waive oﬀ your 7 days cooling-oﬀ period and acknowledge that you will lose the right to cancel the contract) if you access your course at your learning portal within 7 days of the order/enrolment conﬁrmation.
- If you enrolled on a diploma plus degree top up course and you failed to accomplish the diploma course successfully and unable to enrol for the associated degree Top-Up, or if you decide to not pursue degree top course after completing diploma you will not be given any refund. You will be given a refund only in such cases; the Top Up Course is withdrawn by the Centre/University or no more available. We must receive your cancellation in writing within the Cancellation Period. Refund will be only given subject to the conditions stated in 14.2 and its following conditions.
- If you enroll on a degree Top-Up only course delivered by our partner centre/university and want to cancel the order, the refund will be processed under the rules stated in 14.2 and its following conditions. However, we cannot guarantee any refund in the case of bankruptcy, liquidation, or closure of any of our partnering organizations that deliver the Top Up degree courses. If you are terminated from the Top Up Degree course due to any late fee payment, you will not be oﬀered any refund.
- We provide both accredited and non-accredited courses. The accredited courses are awarded by recognised awarding bodies or universities, while non-recognised awarding organisations award non accredited courses. We take no responsibility in the event if the awarding body or university loss its recognition/status from the relevant authority and no refunds will be given to you in such cases. You further accept that in the unlikely event that the accreditation(s) of the SBTL International Private Limited is withdrawn by the awarding body(s) or relevant authority(s), you will not be refunded.
- All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com
FOREIGN TAXES AND DUTIES
- If you are not in India, we have no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country.
- You are responsible for purchasing products or services that you are lawfully able to and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind that may or may not be levied in your country.
We may need to interrupt your access to the course to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Course and/or Website may be aﬀected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that we shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
ORDERS RELATING TO THIRD PARTY SELLERS
In some cases, we may accept orders as agents on behalf of Third Party Sellers. The resulting legal contract is between you and that Third Party Seller, and is subject to the terms and conditions of that Third Party Seller, which they will advise you of directly. We recommend that you carefully review their terms and conditions before agreeing to the transaction.
We may also provide links on our website to the websites of other companies who may not be aﬃliated to us. We will make you aware when such a Third Party Seller is involved in a transaction.
We cannot give any undertaking as to the quality of Online Learning Packages provided by Third Party Sellers. This does not aﬀect your statutory rights against the Third Party Seller.
SBTL International Private Limited occupies a centralised tutor support portal. Our support team liaises with tutors and students to provide guidance, feedback, and other support. Once a learner raises a support request through the support desk portal (Be it for guidance, feedback, or any further assistance), one of the support team members assigns the relevant request to an allocated tutor. As soon as the support desk receives a response from the allocated tutor, it will be sent to the learner. The support desk system is in place to assist the students adequately and streamline all the support processes eﬃciently.
You should expect to receive a response on queries like guidance and assistance within 1-3 working days. However, if the support request is for assessment feedback, you will receive the reply with feedback as per the time frame outlined in the Assessment Feedback Policy.
Online Learning Students will not be able to interact with the tutor(s) directly other than through the support desk portal. However, Blended Learning students will have the opportunity to interact with the tutor(s) during virtual live classes.
Students are given only two chances of resubmission if referred/failed. However, all elements taken as a second or third attempt will be capped at the pass mark. Students will be charged Rs. 2000/- for the initial resubmission of a unit and Rs. 5000/- for all the subsequent resubmissions of a particular unit(the prices are inclusive of GST. If a unit is referred/failed by the student, we will make available the marking sheet with detailed feedback to the students so that they can determine the mistakes and discrepancies of their works. We will provide the resubmission assignment brief to the student if diﬀerent from the previous one as soon as we receive/get approval from the awarding body.
Being an approved centre, SBTL International Private Limited reserves the right to preselect units to deliver each course. We have preselected units (modules) for every course as per the criteria among the various units listed in the course speciﬁcation provided by the awarding body. The preselected units are shown in the details page of the courses on our website. Suppose you need any unit(s) interchange; in that case, you must request before enrolment to interchange unit(s) other than the preselected units shown on our website because we need to ensure the availability of learning materials for the requested unit(s). We will reject an application if the learning materials for the requested interchange unit(s) are unavailable. You are not allowed to make any request to interchange unit(s) once enrolment is complete.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You now irrevocably authorise us to publish your feedback, comments, and ratings as posted on any review sites. This is done in the context of testimonials.
- You understand that should you provide information or personal data relating to a third party, you are personally responsible for this data. Should this constitute any form of breach of the third party’s rights or of any laws, you will be liable for any legal recourse, relating to any law, which may arise from this breach. We cannot take responsibility for the accuracy or legitimacy of any information provided to us by any user of this site.
- Please notify us of any security breach, unauthorised use of your account or unauthorised provision of personal data. To report a breach of any kind, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data is only retained for as long as required to provide the requested products or services.
COMPLAINTS POLICY & PROCEDURE
We strive to provide quality in all its activities. If you are dissatisﬁed with some aspect of their dealings with the Centre, it is important that you are entitled to complain and to make their concerns known to our staﬀ members.
Our standard channel for all complaints is through our “Complaints” department and all such communications should be directed to the email address email@example.com
For further information on the appropriate policies and process, please refer to our complaints policies and procedures.
You agree to indemnify us against all costs, claims and expense arising directly or indirectly from:
- your failure to comply with the law of any country;
- your breach of this Agreement;
- any act, neglect or default by any agent, employee, licensee or customer of yours;
- a contractual claim arising from your use of the products or services;
- a breach of the intellectual property rights of any person.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
SBTL International Private Limited grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use its materials, contents and software on any personal media device; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software.
MODIFICATION & VARIATION:
From time to time and at any time without notice to you, we may modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modiﬁcations to this Agreement are in full force and eﬀect immediately upon posting on the Website. Modiﬁcations or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless prior versions are speciﬁcally referred to or incorporated into the latest modiﬁcation or variation of this Agreement. Any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held ineﬀective or invalid by any court of law. You agree that the prior, eﬀective version of this Agreement shall be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent.
LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ACCIDENTAL: INJURY TO ANY PERSON, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO MATERIAL (INCLUDING PERSONAL) PROPERTY, OBSTRUCTION, TRESPASS, NUISANCE OR INTERFERENCE WITH ANY RIGHT OF WAY, LIGHT, AIR, WATER OR EASEMENT HAPPENING IN CONNECTION WITH SBTL INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE LIMITED LTD. WE EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE OR DISTRESS BY REASON OF INACCURACY OF DATA, LOSS OF DATA, DESTRUCTION OF DATA WITHOUT OUR AUTHORITY, OR THE DISCLOSURE OF DATA OR ACCESS HAVING BEEN OBTAINED TO DATA WITHOUT OUR AUTHORITY. WE EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR WRONGFUL ARREST, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, MALICIOUS PROSECUTION, AND ASSOCIATED DEFAMATION OF OR ASSAULT ON ANY PERSON ARISING OUT OF THEFT OR
SUSPICION OF THEFT AT THE PREMISES OF SBTL INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE LIMITED AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS. WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH OUR OBLIGATIONS IF SUCH DELAY OR FAILURE ARISES FROM ANY CAUSE WHICH IS BEYOND OUR CONTROL. EXAMPLES OF SUCH CAUSES INCLUDE TERRORIST ATTACKS AND NATURAL DISASTERS. UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, AT ANY TIME, WE SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE WAIVED NEITHER OUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES NOR ANY DEFAULT OF YOURS. NO RIGHT/RIGHTS OR REMEDY/REMEDIES SHALL APPLY TO ANY PERSON WHO IS NOT A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT.
IF A COURT OR COMPETENT AUTHORITY DEEMS ANY OF THESE TERMS TO BE INVALID, UNLAWFUL OR UNENFORCEABLE TO ANY EXTENT, SUCH TERM/TERMS SHALL NO LONGER FORM PART OF THIS AGREEMENT, THOUGH THIS WILL NOT AFFECT THE REMAINING CONDITIONS AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE, ALL THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT IS CORRECT AT THE TIME OF PUBLICATION.
We may terminate the Agreement set out in these Terms if: (a) you are in material breach (including non-payment) of any provision of these Terms which is not remediable or, if remediable, is not remedied with a period of thirty (30) days after we have given notice to you requiring such breach to be remedied. In such circumstances, we will be permitted (without liability) to procure that we suspend the provision of the Services to you and your Online Access until such a breach has been remedied; (b) you appear to be unable to pay your debts on reasonable grounds including without limitation where a debt owing by you to us or to a third party has become due and payable and has not been met on the due date therefore), or you present or you have presented against you a bankruptcy petition or a bankruptcy order is made against you, or you take any formal step to implement an individual voluntary arrangement (c) you carry out any unauthorised act with regard to the course which infringes our Intellectual Property Rights. If the Agreement is terminated set out in these Terms, you must (a) return the Materials and Software to us; (b) destroy all copies of the Software including any Software stored on the hard disk of any computer under your control; and (c) cease using the Services and Online Access immediately.
JURISDICTION AND LITIGATION
This Agreement is made subject to the laws of India. You agree that any dispute arising under a term of this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India. Our terms and conditions are updated periodically. We encourage and recommend you navigate through our terms and conditions from time to time. This will help you to be abreast of the updates and changes.Updated On August 2022