QUALIFI- Level 6 Diploma in Business Management
The qualification has been planned to give the groundwork in the field of business administration sector. They convey recognition and demonstrable skill to the management segments as well. We allow the learners to use the chance to gain from these programmes that will offer them with relevant aptitudes and qualities. The diploma is credited at Level 6, with the total credit of 120 points. It is devised that the learners completing level 6 Diploma will be progressed to either of the Qualifi Level 7 Diplomas in Management. The underlying principle of the course is to ensure a career path for learners who wish to build their care capacities within the business sector. The result of the Diploma, which is an accepted UK qualification, is for the aspirants to expertise the skills needed by organisations worldwide. All the programmes are designed to provide learning based on concepts and practical insights that are necessary for the companies of present and future. Apart from this, we are looking forward to build up efficient team leaders, managers and leaders through the invention and delivery of learning that are required for industry. The qualification is also fit for the part- time learners in the workplace but yet eligible for full - time learners who can involve in formal work placements or part-time employment. The learners can advance into or within employment in the business sector, either by the achievement of the awards directly or following further study QUALIFI Level 7 Diplomas.
The qualifications have been made available to all without any artificial barriers that deny the access and progression. The primary requirement is to get through the interview, and they are expected to hold the following,
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 5 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in the business sector and exhibit ambition with apparent career goals;
|Unit Reference||Unite Title||Level||TQT||Credits|
|BA602||Management of Sales force||6||200||20|
|BA603||Strategic Marketing Management||6||200||20|
|BA605||Research Project including Research Methods||6||200||40|
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations.
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration will allow progress to:
- Any QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma, or
- The first year of postgraduate study, or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession.
School of Business London provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning and distance learning. Thus, the learners can chose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. The program is self paced and accomplished through our cutting edge Learning Management System. Learners are able to interact with tutors by messaging through the Leaning Management System to discuss the course materials, provide guidance and assistance with the assignments.
QUALIFI, recognised by Ofqual awarding organisation has assembled a reputation for maintaining significant skills in a wide range of job roles and industries which comprises Leadership, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Enterprise and Management, Process Outsourcing and Public Services. QUALIFI has been recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full).They are liable for awarding organisations and thereby ensuring quality assurance in Wales and Northern Ireland.
- A dedicated tutor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Provide formative assessment by tutors to enhance learners' achievement. It ordinarily includes formative feedback.
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Assessment materials are open through our web-based learning platform.
- An inclusive e-library containing prescribed study materials and reference books for online reading.
- Supervision for all modules.
- Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
This suite of qualification provides enormous opportunities to learners who are looking for career and professional development.
The highlighting factor of this qualification is that:
- The learners attain career path support who wishes to pursue their career in their denominated sectors;
- It helps in providing a deep understanding about the health and social care sector, and to manage the organisations; which will in-turn help in enhancing the learner’s insight to their chosen sector. The Qualification provides a real combination of disciplines and skills development opportunities. The Learners attains in-depth awareness concerning the functioning, aims and processes of the organisation. They can also explore the way to respond positively to this challenging and complex health and social care environment. The learners will be introduced in managing the wide range of health and social care functions using theory, practice sessions and models that provide the valuable knowledge. As a part of this suite of qualifications, the learners will be able to explore and attain hands-on training and experience in this field. Learners also attain the ability to face and solve issues then and there by the exposure to all the Units. The qualification will also help to
- Apply scientific and evaluative methods and to develop those skills.
- Find out threats and opportunities.
- Develop knowledge in managerial, organisational and environmental issues.
- Develop and empower critical thinking and innovativeness to handle issues and difficulties.
- Practice judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and .
- Develop the capacity to perceive and reflect on individual learning and improving their own, socialand other transferable aptitudes and skills.
Single Payment (Full Payment)
|QUALIFI Registration Fee||£160|
Monthly Instalment Plan
|Initial Deposit (including Registration)||£200|
|8 Monthly Instalments||£160 on 1st week of each month.|