MA in Human Resource Management (Top-Up) inclusive of Diploma in Human Resource Management
The MA in Human Resource Management (Top-Up) programme, along with the Qualifi Diploma in Human Resource Management is designed to enables the students with the skills and abilities to accomplish all responsibilities of a senior/middle HRM Manager to the best of their capabilities. This programme is a two-step process. First students must successfully complete the Qualifi Diploma in Human Resource Management. Then on, students will be accepted into the MA in Human Resource Management (Top-Up) programme awarded by the University of Northampton.The program is delivered by our dedicated partner London School of Marketing.
About University of Northampton
For more details please visit: http://www.londonschoolofmarketing.com/university-of-northampton
As an Ofqual recognised awarding organisation, Qualifi has built a reputation for supporting relevant skills in a range of job roles and industries including Leadership, Enterprise and Management, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Business Process Outsourcing and Public Services. Qualifi is also recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full) who are responsible for awarding organisation and the quality assurance in both Wales and Northern Ireland. Qualifi is also a signatory to BIS international commitments of quality.
Irrespective of the sectors, this MA in HRM programme will benefit to the individuals since it enables them with the skills and abilities to accomplish all responsibilities of a senior/middle HRM Manager to the best of their capabilities.Besides individuals who wish to become a leading HRM Manager in the business industry would also greatly benefit from this programme.
To enrolled for the programme, the following entry requirements are to be met:
- Level 6 Qualification OR a first degree OR a minimum of 5 years in human resource management role
- English Language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6
Following are the included for all study modes:
- Case studies that challenge you to apply your insights, and the course materials consisting of practical applications with real-world examples and lecture notes
- Mintel market reports embracing of financial and analysis, industry reports and company information
- LS community to keep in touch with fellow students
- Entry to the Northampton Integrated Learning Environment (NILE)
- Integrated Modular Study System (IMSS) e-learning platform for accessing assessment materials
- Revision support with the aid of two corresponding digital publications
- An inclusive e-library consisting of suggested reference books, study texts for online reading
- A web-based seminar at the starting of the course
- Perfect guidance for every major project modules
- Inclusive support throughout the course from dedicated one-to-one tutor
- Online webinars for assisting exam workshops and assignments
In addition to above you will also obtain the following:
Stage 1: Qualifi Diploma in Human Resource Management This Level 7 qualification is gained by the learner completing all the below mentioned modules: Stage 2: MA in Human Resource Management (Top-Up) You will undergo the "Dissertation and Research Methods*" module through this Top Up programme. Students must submit their dissertation along with the research proposal. This proposal needs to be approved by the supervisor.
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.