Master of Business Administration (Top-Up)
To survive in today’s highly competitive business world, it is imperative that you have more than the basic industry-related skill set. Our Masters in Business Administration is aimed at motivated individuals who are looking for a globally recognised postgraduate qualification. This MBA programme will further develop you skills in critical thinking and research. It will broaden your comprehension of the business dynamics whilst preparing you with the necessary skills and competencies. Furthermore, this programme will instill in you the confidence required to survive in today’s highly competitive business world. You will be taught to question the status quo, think differently and provide knowledge-based solutions to numerous business issues. This course will groom you in such a way that you will stand out from the rest of your colleagues, which is very important in today's global business arena. In addition, we will also give you an opportunity to attend a five day workshop in School of Marketing London, which will give you a chance to interact with other students and ask questions to the tutors which will enhance your skills further. Furthermore, you are provided access to all our online resources and tutorial support.The program is delivered by our dedicated partner London School of Marketing.
About University of Northampton
For more details please visit: https://www.londonschoolofmarketing.com/university-of-northampton
This Masters in Business Administration programme is the best for all business professionals who aspire to flourish in their chosen industry. In addition, the online learning programmes that we offer are flexible, which will help you balance your work and home commitments. The programme structure and learning materials will enable you study at your own pace and convenience. You will also have opportunities to engage with your peers.
The program is delivered by our dedicated partner London School of Marketing.
- A Diploma in Management Studies from a British University (120 credits at Level 7/PG) OR
- Edexcel Extended Diploma in Strategy Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG) OR
- Association of Business Executives (ABE) PG Diploma in Business Man. (120 credits at Level 7/PG) OR
- NCC Education PG Diploma in Business Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG) OR
- ATHE Diploma in Strategic Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG) OR
- The Institute of Commercial Management (ICM) Post Graduate Diploma in Management (120 credits at level 7 PG) OR
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) Strategic Level qualification OR
- EduQual Diploma in Business Management (SCQF, Level 11) OR
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership OR
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management OR
- MBA (from Geneva Business School) completed up to Dissertation stage (120 credits) Other prior qualifications may provide direct entry to the MBA Top-Up programme.
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Online learning platform that support access to assessment materials.
- Access to LS Online community to be in contact and share information with the course mates.
- A well established and extensive e- library that provides study texts and reference books with e-reading facility.
- Documents like Mintel market reports, financial analysis and information regarding company.
- Provide support for revision with the help of two digital publications. In addition, you will also receive the following:
- A dedicated mentor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Online webinars that help for assignment and exam workshops.
- Supervision for all modules.
Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
Modules in the Master in Business Management Top Up programme are the Critical Issues in Business module (10 credits) and Business Research Project module (50 credits). Module Aims: Critical Issues in Business The module aims to develop learning in the following ways:
- To develop a critical understanding of the thematic nature of the study of organisations and the business environment.
- To enable participants to critically evaluate the tasks and responsibilities of business leaders from an integration perspective; through the introduction of contemporary and pervasive issues.
- To facilitate the development of advanced level independent working and critical problem solving skills in a largely unstructured framework.
- Participants will be asked to define both the business problem and select the most appropriate data sources. This will include development of an appreciation of the case study technique as a vehicle for understanding managerial problems and issues. In particular, participants should be able to comprehend the complementary nature of various research approaches and methodologies and the value of triangulation in research design.
- To develop participant knowledge of and proficiency with, a range of management research methodologies including quantitative and qualitative interventions, including data gathering, synthesising, analysing and consultancy skills alongside capabilities in report writing skills. The module aims not just to develop an academic writing style but to also enable participants to cultivate a professional corporate style.
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.