MA in Marketing and Innovation
The Postgraduate degree in Marketing and Innovation, awarded by Anglia Ruskin University is credited with 180 points. This is a three phase course that includes the Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and Masters level awards. The programme is devised to provide knowledge and skills for students who do not have hands on training and experience in marketing profile. Students also have the option to take part in Dissertation workshop organised by London School of Marketing in Central London. The workshop duration which extends up to 5 days enables them to work as a team and have the facility to clear the doubts with the supervisor. They are provided with online resources and technical support that would help them to attain success in the course.
About Anglia Ruskin University
For more details please visit: http://www.londonschoolofmarketing.com/anglia-ruskin-university
- An honours degree or equivalent OR mature students with at least 5 years of relevant managerial work experience.
- English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.5 We also accept if you have equivalent qualifications. For more details please feel free to email : email@example.com
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Online learning platform that support access to assessment materials.
- Access to LS Online community to be in contact and share information with the course mates.
- A well established and extensive e- library that provides study texts and reference books with e-reading facility.
- Documents like Mintel market reports, financial analysis and information regarding company.
- Provide support for revision with the help of two digital publications. In addition, you will also receive the following:
- A dedicated mentor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Online webinars that help for assignment and exam workshops.
- Supervision for all modules.
Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
The modules in the Masters in Marketing and Innovation programme are as shown below. All modules carries 15 credits each with the exception of the "Postgraduate Major Project" module which carries 45 credits.
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.