LLM International Commercial Law
The study of International Commercial Law is significant in the globalisation era and the growth of international corporations. Graduates from any discipline can select this LLM programme. It includes main areas of International Corporate Law like Private International Law, Intellectual Property Rights and Corporate Crime. Moreover, through this course, students get an opportunity to investigate the EU corporate regulatory regime, which is significant for organizations looking to begin business in “the largest trading block in the world”, as depicted by the European Commission.The program is delivered by our dedicated partner London School of Marketing.
About University of Northampton
For more details please visit: http://www.londonschoolofmarketing.com/university-of-northampton
Graduates of any disciplines can attend this LLM programme. This LLM programme is appropriate for those who would interest in improving their law career or particularly the commercial law career. Additionally, we provide flexible online learning programmes to assist you to balance both home and work obligations. The learning materials and structure of the programme help you to study at your own expediency, allow you to create your own schedule for learning, while provides the chance to connect with your peers.
For graduates from any discipline
Following are the included for all study modes:
- Case studies that challenge you to apply your insights, and the course materials consisting of practical applications with real-world examples and lecture notes
- Mintel market reports embracing of financial and analysis, industry reports and company information
- LS community to keep in touch with fellow students
- Entry to the Northampton Integrated Learning Environment (NILE)
- Integrated Modular Study System (IMSS) e-learning platform for accessing assessment materials
- Revision support with the aid of two corresponding digital publications
- An inclusive e-library consisting of suggested reference books, study texts for online reading
- A web-based seminar at the starting of the course
- Perfect guidance for every major project modules
- Inclusive support throughout the course from dedicated one-to-one tutor
- Online webinars for assisting exam workshops and assignments
In addition to above you will also obtain the following:
In this LLM programme, students need to complete a dissertation and seven modules. This programme will improve the evaluative, analytical and research skills of the students, and provides you a deep knowledge about the tensions that prevailing in the contemporary global and domestic structure.
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.