QUALIFI- Level 4 Certificate in Health and Social Care
The Health and Social care sectors offer a wide range of roles that provide services to the field of the healthcare industry. The qualification offers the health and social care workers of today and future to bring appreciation and proficiency to the health and social division. We provide the aspirants to take this opportunity to gain knowledge from these programmes that deliver relevant skills and qualities. It has been noticed that these programmes will support for their career and academic development and would reflect in releasing their potential. The method of study adopted in the programme is to grant career path for learners who wish to enhance their management and care capabilities within the health and social care division. The result of the certificate and diplomas are recognised by UK qualifications and is important for the students to imbibe the skills accepted by the organisations internationally. The qualifications ensure a dedicated work- related programme of study that delivers in- depth knowledge and awareness, together with practical skills necessary for the proper functioning of health and social care division. It is also comprised of optional units that provide specialist development and growth. The qualification will guide the professional staff and managers of the future in the health and social care sector. The qualifications deliver a standard core of mandatory units that find application in all health and social care sectors and enable the students to specialise in the optional units. The qualification is equally applicable for full- time learners who are engaged in formal or part-time work and for part-time students in the workplace. The eligibility criteria for choosing their career in this sector is through the achievement of awards or following advanced study to degree level.
The qualifications have been made available to all without any artificial barriers that deny the access and progression. The primary requirement is to get through the interview and they are expected to hold the following:
- Learners who have shown some ability and have possessed qualifications at Level 4, for instance "A" Levels or vocational awards;
- Learners who have invested some energy in an authoritative part and proved that have capacity and drive to create;
- Learners looking for advance proficient development and pick up work related aptitudes and know-how.
|Unit Reference||Mandatory units||Unit level||Credit|
|HSC401||Academic Study Skills||4||20|
|HSC402||Communicating in Health and Social Care||4||20|
|HSC403||An Introduction to Health Care Policy||4||40|
|HSC405||Managing People in Health and Social Care||4||20|
|HSC406||Sociology Concepts in Health and Ill Health||4||20|
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations.
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 4 Certificate in Health and Social Care will allow progress to:
- the QUALIFI Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care, or
- The second year of undergraduate study in health and social care; or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession.
School of Business London provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning and distance learning. Thus, the learners can chose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. The program is self paced and accomplished through our cutting edge Learning Management System. Learners are able to interact with tutors by messaging through the Leaning Management System to discuss the course materials, provide guidance and assistance with the assignments.
QUALIFI, recognised by Ofqual awarding organisation has assembled a reputation for maintaining significant skills in a wide range of job roles and industries which comprises Leadership, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Enterprise and Management, Process Outsourcing and Public Services. QUALIFI has been recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full).They are liable for awarding organisations and thereby ensuring quality assurance in Wales and Northern Ireland.
- A dedicated tutor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Provide formative assessment by tutors to enhance learners' achievement. It ordinarily includes formative feedback.
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Assessment materials are open through our web-based learning platform.
- An inclusive e-library containing prescribed study materials and reference books for online reading.
- Supervision for all modules.
- Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
This suite of qualification provides enormous opportunities to learners who are looking for career and professional development.
The highlighting factor of this qualification is that:
- The learners attain career path support who wishes to pursue their career in their denominated sectors;
- It helps in providing a deep understanding about the health and social care sector, and to manage the organisations; which will in-turn help in enhancing the learner’s insight to their chosen sector. The Qualification provides a real combination of disciplines and skills development opportunities. The Learners attains in-depth awareness concerning the functioning, aims and processes of the organisation. They can also explore the way to respond positively to this challenging and complex health and social care environment. The learners will be introduced in managing the wide range of health and social care functions using theory, practice sessions and models that provide the valuable knowledge. As a part of this suite of qualifications, the learners will be able to explore and attain hands-on training and experience in this field. Learners also attain the ability to face and solve issues then and there by the exposure to all the Units. The qualification will also help to
- Apply scientific and evaluative methods and to develop those skills.
- Find out threats and opportunities.
- Develop knowledge in managerial, organisational and environmental issues.
- Develop and empower critical thinking and innovativeness to handle issues and difficulties.
- Practice judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and .
- Develop the capacity to perceive and reflect on individual learning and improving their own, socialand other transferable aptitudes and skills.
School of Business London is dedicated to supporting learners with outstanding access to their allocated tutor. You will automatically become a member of Chartered Management Institute when you enrol a CMI program with us. You will be given comprehensive access to all the resources from CMI’ online library to facilitate your studies. In addition, SBL will provide you an access to its cutting-edge learning management platform where you will be able access vital learning resources and communicate with your tutor throughout your studies.The Management Direct – Management Direct is Is the CMI online resources Library which gives you: 24/7 access to their broad ranges of resources from any devices.
- It provides you up to date resources which addresses the current management practice.
- It provides a broad range of materials in various formats to suit and support diverse learning styles.
- There is an automatic recording of activity which means you can focus on your learning.
- Management will be constantly assisting you in your career, providing a well-structured solution for you to be potential in solving the day to day issues you face in your role.
Single Payment (Full Payment)
|QUALIFI Registration Fee||£160|
Monthly Instalment Plan
|Initial Deposit (including Registration)||£200|
|6 Monthly Instalments||£160 on 1st week of each month.|