MBA (Top-Up) inclusive of Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
Acquiring success and accelerating career in business requires more than just industrial skills. MBA, the top ranked program which is specially designed for motivated and ambitious graduates is considered as globally best-known postgraduate qualification. Achievement of MBA accreditation from University of Northampton additionally empowers your career, research skills and critical thinking and thereby your knowledge and understanding on business. Attending MBA program will provide deep knowledge on business management practices and certainly equip you with essential skills and the self-assurance required for achieving success in chosen industry. MBA program will equip you to resolve business issues through offering knowledge based solutions and make you capable enough to think creatively and thereby to challenge conventions effectively. Moreover, you will learn to work with your associates in different way and will be able to differentiate yourself by thinking, which is more pertinent in current arena of global business.The program is delivered by our dedicated partner London School of Marketing.
The University of Northampton is a contemporary and dynamic university in Northamptonshire in England. This university was renowned as No.1 University in England for employability in 2012 and in 2014, the university detained 89% student satisfaction rate. In the face of all that the university does is the dedication to encourage changes and to convert lives.
About University of Northampton
For more details please visit: http://www.londonschoolofmarketing.com/university-of-northampton
As an Ofqual recognised awarding organisation, Qualifi has built a reputation for supporting relevant skills in a range of job roles and industries including Leadership, Enterprise and Management, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Business Process Outsourcing and Public Services. Qualifi is also recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full) who are responsible for awarding organisation and the quality assurance in both Wales and Northern Ireland. Qualifi is also a signatory to BIS international commitments of quality.
- Develop framework for comprehending and examining process of marketing in various types of organisations, meeting up diverse and varying marketing contexts
- Create logical capabilities and practical research based on market-oriented strategy, mainly in the development of value propositions in provider-customer relationships.
- Keeping target on the strategic angle, inspect, alter and apply transferable marketing concepts and proficiency in product management and market development.
- Contemplate data and market driven information from multiple organisations and utilise the same for strategic marketing decision-making.
- Assess and inspect a range of innovation and creative approaches to service and product design since it contributes to the wealth of organisation.
- Build-up intellectual mastery in the field of marketing management and innovation
Following are the included for all study modes:
- Course equipment which comprises of pre-planned lecture notes, practically oriented examples from real business scenario and challenging case analysis that demands your knowledge application
- Materials prepared for assessment which can be accessed through our Integrated Modular Study System (IMSS) e-learning platform
- Right of entry to LS Online Community for contacting and sharing information with colleagues
- Study materials and reference materials present in e-library for online learning
- Revision materials comprising of two complementary digital publications
- Industrial, financial and organisational reports and information from Mintel market research
1. UK Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two years managerial experience OR; five years managerial experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
2. Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma* OR; Applicants without a Level 7 Diploma but holding significant managerial experience will be considered for Advanced Entry on a case-by-case basis.
3. A good command of English
Stage 1: Qualifi Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
Students must complete the 8 mandatory units.
Stage 2: MBA (Top-Up)
Having gained the Qualifi diploma, students are required to complete the following modules to obtain the qualification awarded by the University of Northampton.
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.
Register Your Interest!