MA in Marketing and Innovation (Top-Up) inclusive of Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
With minimum requirements grab a reputed Masters degree in marketing and innovation. This course is intended for the graduates of any stream holding a postgraduate diploma or required work experience and are in need to build-up a career in marketing and strategic marketing management. This course is designed to develop your knowledge on strategic marketing to embrace innovation and design. The MA in Marketing and Innovation (Top Up) includes Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.Students must first successfully complete the Qualifi Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership to be accepted into the MA in Marketing and Innovation (Top-Up) programme awarded by Anglia Ruskin University.
As part of this programme, students have an option to attend a Dissertation Workshop in Central London delivered by London School of Marketing.
This workshop of 5 days enables you to work with other students and have the opportunity to ask the lecturer any question you may have that may help with your overall success.
Being an aspired and motivated student, you would previously have obtained a bit of worthless knowledge on marketing and allied areas which drive to the programme. Through this masters degree program, prior knowledge gained by you on marketing will be expanded and will be powered with potential skills to supplement work experience which are essential for a marketing manager to stay competent in respective platform.
This course facilitates you to widen knowledge on international marketing strategy and enables to refine your skills on strategic decision making. The principle aim of this degree in not confined to making you capable of identifying and utilising innovative and unique marketing strategies that authorize to make an instant response to immediate transformations in the market, but also to foresee and manipulate these rapid changes that are vital for the profitability of employees and achievement of competitive power.
The course is delivered via Blended Learning by our partner London School of Marketing (LSM). The Diploma stage is awarded by Qualifi and MA Marketing and Innovation Top-Up is awarded by Anglia Ruskin University.
About Anglia Ruskin University
For more details please visit: http://www.londonschoolofmarketing.com/anglia-ruskin-university
As an Ofqual recognised awarding organisation, Qualifi has built a reputation for supporting relevant skills in a range of job roles and industries including Leadership, Enterprise and Management, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Business Process Outsourcing and Public Services. Qualifi is also recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full) who are responsible for awarding organisation and the quality assurance in both Wales and Northern Ireland. Qualifi is also a signatory to BIS international commitments of quality.
- UK Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two years managerial experience OR; five years managerial experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
- Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma* OR; Applicants without a Level 7 Diploma but holding significant managerial experience will be considered for Advanced Entry on a case-by-case basis.
- A good command of English
Every study mode will have the following contents:
- Course equipment which comprises of pre-planned lecture notes, practically oriented examples from real business scenario and challenging case analysis that demands your knowledge application
- Materials prepared for assessment which can be accessed through our Integrated Modular Study System (IMSS) e-learning platform
- Right of entry to LS Online Community for contacting and sharing information with colleagues
- Study materials and reference materials present in e-library for online learning
- Revision materials comprising of two complementary digital publications
- Industrial, financial and organisational reports and information from Mintel market research
- An introductory webinar in the opening session of the course
- A committed one-to-one tutor for inclusive and widespread learning and support of the course
- Administration in every major project module
- Added auxiliary online webinars to carry out assignments and exam workshops
Apart from the above, you will also be provided with:
At the end of this Masters in the marketing programme, you must be able to:
- Develop framework for comprehending and examining process of marketing in various types of organisations, meeting up diverse and varying marketing contexts
- Create logical capabilities and practical research based on market-oriented strategy, mainly in the development of value propositions in provider-customer relationships.
- Keeping target on the strategic angle, inspect, alter and apply transferable marketing concepts and proficiency in product management and market development.
- Contemplate data and market driven information from multiple organisations and utilise the same for strategic marketing decision-making.
- Assess and inspect a range of innovation and creative approaches to service and product design since it contributes to the wealth of organisation.
- Build-up intellectual mastery in the field of marketing management and innovation
Stage 1: Qualifi Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
Students must complete the 8 mandatory units.
Stage 2: MA in Marketing and Innovation (Top-Up)
Shown below are the modules included in the Top-Up programme:
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.
Register Your Interest!