BA (Hons) in Business and Management (Top-Up) inclusive of Diploma in Business Management
Achieve a prominent business degree with lowest entry prerequisites. Recognised by the esteemed Northampton University, delivered by our partner London School of Marketing, this course is formulated for candidates having a Level 5 qualification or candidates without a Level 5 prerequisite but having exceptional management experience and desiring to get a well-recognised degree to improve their career opportunities.You will study how to carefully analyse main business models and relate them to a practical issue at a strategic point by performing your very individual research work.The program is delivered by our dedicated partner London School of Marketing.
For more details please visit: http://www.londonschoolofmarketing.com/university-of-northampton
As an Ofqual recognised awarding organisation, Qualifi has built a reputation for supporting relevant skills in a range of job roles and industries including Leadership, Enterprise and Management, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Business Process Outsourcing and Public Services. Qualifi is also recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full) who are responsible for awarding organisation and the quality assurance in both Wales and Northern Ireland. Qualifi is also a signatory to BIS international commitments of quality.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 3 and/or 4
- OR Learners who have work experience at a managerial level and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- OR Learners who possess a first degree in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business.
Every study mode will have the following contents:
- Case studies that challenge you to apply your insights, and the course materials consisting of practical applications with real-world examples and lecture notes
- Mintel market reports embracing of financial and analysis, industry reports and company information
- LS community to keep in touch with fellow students
- Entry to the Northampton Integrated Learning Environment (NILE)
- Integrated Modular Study System (IMSS) e-learning platform for accessing assessment materials
- Revision support with the aid of two corresponding digital publications
- An inclusive e-library consisting of suggested reference books, study texts for online reading
In addition to above you will also obtain the following:
- A web-based seminar at the starting of the course
- Perfect guidance for every major project modules
- Inclusive support throughout the course from dedicated one-to-one tutor
- Online webinars for assisting exam workshops and assignments
This programme contributes an efficient equilibrium between vocational and educational content. The focus is on contributing an effectual base in management theory, while also making you ready for a successful future. This course also promotes the creative ability to help you to carry on maintaining pace and developing with a varying business atmosphere.
Candidates will finish their programme across 2 Trimesters through distance learning or blended learning as demonstrated in the below course structure.
- Relate suitable methods to detect and develop market chances
- Efficiently communicate findings at whichever stage is relevant to the customer
- Prepare and accomplish research projects
- Plan relevant marketing goals across customer attainment and retention
Learners must complete all units (Level 4 and 5) successfully to complete the Diploma and move on to the Top-Up programme.
Stage 2: BA (Hons) in Business Management (Top-Up)
Students are required to complete the following modules to obtain the qualification awarded by the University of Northampton.
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.
Register Your Interest!