BA (Hons) in Business Management (Top-Up)
BA (Hons) in Business and Management course, awarded by the University of Northampton offers a wide range of career opportunities for students who wish to excel in the field of Business Management. The programme deals with the learning of key aspects related to business and management. It also trains the students to develop their profound knowledge in the business industry.
They are also permitted to choose various streams of work from Finance, Human Resource Management, Accounting, Marketing, Sales after pursuing the graduation.
Students also have the option to take part in Dissertation workshop organised by London School of Marketing in Central London. The workshop duration which extends up to 5 days enables them to work as a team and have the facility to clear the doubts with the supervisor. They are provided with online resources and technical support that would help them to attain success in the course.The program is delivered by our dedicated partner London School of Marketing.
About University of Northampton
For more details please visit: http://www.londonschoolofmarketing.com/university-of-northampton
Individuals who wish to attain employment in business sector or for students who are interested to enhance their knowledge, skills, and abilities in business industry can opt for The BA (Hons) in Business and Management programme.
- ABE Levels 5 & 6 Diploma / Level 6 Extended Diploma in Business Management (2011/12 QCF Syllabus)
- ATHE – Extended Diploma in Management (Level 4 & 5)
- BTEC (Edexcel) HND Diploma in Business (Level 4 & 5)
- BTEC (Pearson) HND Diploma in Business (Level 4 & 5)
- Diploma in Business Enterprise
- Diploma in Business Management
- EquQual Diploma in Business and Marketing Management
- Foundation Degree in Business (or overseas equivalent)
- Geneva Business School Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – Completed up to third year of their studies
- HND, Dip HE or equivalent (Level 6)
- Hong Kong IBA – Higher Diploma in Business Administration (Level 5)
- NCC in Business (Level 4 & 5)
- OTHM Diploma in Business Management (QCF) (Level 4 & 5)
- Scottish Qualifications Authority – Higher Diploma in Business (EQF – Level 5/ SCQF – Level 8)
We also accept if you have equivalent qualifications. For more details please feel free to email : email@example.com
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Online learning platform that support access to assessment materials.
- Access to LS Online community to be in contact and share information with the course mates.
- A well established and extensive e- library that provides study texts and reference books with e-reading facility.
- Documents like Mintel market reports, financial analysis and information regarding company.
- Provide support for revision with the help of two digital publications.
- A dedicated mentor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Online webinars that help for assignment and exam workshops.
- Supervision for all modules.
In addition, you will also receive the following:
Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
Students are required to complete 6 modules and earn 120 credits to obtain the qualification. The module assessments will evaluate if the students have met the learning objectives and gained the knowledge, skills abilities that each module has to offer.
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.
Register Your Interest!