QUALIFI- Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is intended for creating and enhancing effective methodologies over aspiring developing organisations. This requires senior managers and directors to acquire knowledge and understanding in strategic direction there by focussing growth and performance across the levels of an organisation. The Diploma is accredited at the postgraduate level 8.
The method of the study included in the Diploma is to provide acknowledgement for those who wish to develop their capabilities in the business environment. The results are intended to develop the abilities accepted by the organisation internationally to provide outstanding services that reflect the credibility. All the programmes are designed to provide learning based on concepts and practical insights that are necessary for the companies of present and future. Apart from this, we are looking forward to build up efficient team leaders, managers and leaders through the invention and delivery of learning that are required for industry.
The qualifications have been made available to all without any artificial barriers that deny the access and progression. The primary requirement is to get through the interview, and they are expected to hold the following.
- Level 7 Qualification or; Master’s Degree
We also accommodate students with significant years of experience even though they do not possess formal qualifications. The criteria for admission will be through interview for those who are able to demonstrate the skills to cope with the demands of the course.
The Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management is intended to develop, understand various skills and abilities that make the learners to be aware of becoming an efficient strategic leader and manager.Learners must complete the 8 mandatory units to achieve the Diploma.
|700||Leadership Qualities and Practice||7||150|
|801||Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager||7||150|
|802||Strategy Development in Cross Border and Global Organisations||8||150|
|803||Strategic Planning in Cross Border and Global Organisations||8||150|
|804||Strategic Direction in Cross Border and Global Organisations||8||150|
|806||Culture and its Impact on Strategy||8||150|
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations.
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership will allow progress to:
- A university partner to discuss a research proposal for mphil/phd, or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession
With QUALIFI the learners can progress to a number of Universities to pursue a Master’s degree once they have completed a dissertation. The pathway is an indication of the learner’s progress towards a University degree and is based on the University’s review of QUALIFI’s learning programmes and outcomes. Further information is available here http://www.QUALIFI.net/learning-pathways/
Our level 8- Qualifi Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership programme is conveyed through adaptable blended learning. This implies the vast majority of the program is finished through our forefront virtual learning condition stage with live sessions with your guide. This can be either face to face or online. Notwithstanding the live sessions with the guide, learners also have access to pre-recorded webinars on the learning platform to support their studies. The program also incorporates face to face workshops to enhance learner’s study experience.
QUALIFI, recognised by Ofqual awarding organisation has assembled a reputation for maintaining significant skills in a wide range of job roles and industries which comprises Leadership, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Enterprise and Management, Process Outsourcing and Public Services. QUALIFI has been recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full).They are liable for awarding organisations and thereby ensuring quality assurance in Wales and Northern Ireland.
- A dedicated tutor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Provide formative assessment by tutors to enhance learners’ achievement. It ordinarily includes formative feedback.
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Assessment materials are open through our web-based learning platform.
- An inclusive e-library containing prescribed study materials and reference books for online reading.
- Supervision for all modules.
- Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
This suite of qualification provides enormous opportunities to learners who are looking for career and professional development.
The highlighting factor of this qualification is that:
- The learners attain career path support who wishes to pursue their career in their denominated sectors;
- It helps in providing a deep understanding about the health and social care sector, and to manage the organisations; which will in-turn help in enhancing the learner’s insight to their chosen sector.
- Apply scientific and evaluative methods and to develop those skills.
- Find out threats and opportunities.
- Develop knowledge in managerial, organisational and environmental issues.
- Develop and empower critical thinking and innovativeness to handle issues and difficulties.
- Practice judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and .
- Develop the capacity to perceive and reflect on individual learning and improving their own, socialand other transferable aptitudes and skills.
The Qualification provides a real combination of disciplines and skills development opportunities. The Learners attains in-depth awareness concerning the functioning, aims and processes of the organisation. They can also explore the way to respond positively to this challenging and complex health and social care environment.
The learners will be introduced in managing the wide range of health and social care functions using theory, practice sessions and models that provide the valuable knowledge. As a part of this suite of qualifications, the learners will be able to explore and attain hands-on training and experience in this field. Learners also attain the ability to face and solve issues then and there by the exposure to all the Units. The qualification will also help to
Single Payment (Full Payment)
|QUALIFI Registration Fee||£180|
Monthly Instalment Plan
|Initial Deposit (including Registration fee)||£300|
|10 Monthly Instalments||£160 on 1st week of each month.|