QUALIFI-Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
The Level 7 programme is intended for the learners to critically assess, challenge and create a broad variety of current management tools, strategies and models. The prominence put on current administration ideas and models is that they are applicable to the 21st-century business condition and settings which go beyond the routine inspection of Anglo American management models. The programme gives an exclusive opportunity for learners as it is not centred upon the Anglo-American models.
Level 7 programme also finds importance for ensuring the ability to adapt management concepts, tools and techniques so as to align with the culture of the organisation and apply critical reflective thinking. The primary intention of the mandatory unit is to provide a holistic study of the main issues that are necessary for strategic decision-making, planning and enabling the organisation to meet its objectives. The optional unit provides the provision for learners to choose specialisation in their study to support specific career directions. The Finance for Managers unit is meant for learners who do not possess experience in the finance sector. Qualifi may add further Options to the qualification later subjected to market demand and feedback.
The qualifications have been made available to all without any artificial barriers that deny the access and progression. The primary requirement is to get through the interview and they are expected to hold the following.
Level 6 Qualification or; First Degree.
We also accommodate managers with significant years of experience even though they do not possess formal qualifications. The criteria for admission will be through interview for those who are able to demonstrate the skills to cope with the demands of the course.
|702||Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy||7||150|
|704||Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking||7||150|
|705||Leading a Strategic Management Project||7||150|
|724||Development as a Strategic Manager||7||150|
|710||Organisational Change Strategies||7||150|
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations.
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership will allow progress to:
- The QUALIFI Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, or
- A university partner to complete a dissertation to then receive a full master’s degree, or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession.
With QUALIFI the learners can progress to a number of Universities to pursue a Master’s degree once they have completed a dissertation. The pathway is an indication of the learner’s progress towards a University degree and is based on the University’s review of QUALIFI’s learning programmes and outcomes. Further information is available here http://www.QUALIFI.net/learning-pathways/
Our level 7- Qualifi Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership programme is conveyed through adaptable blended learning. This implies the vast majority of the program is finished through our forefront virtual learning condition stage with live sessions with your guide. This can be either face to face or online. Notwithstanding the live sessions with the guide, learners also have access to pre-recorded webinars on the learning platform to support their studies. The program also incorporates face to face workshops to enhance learner’s study experience.
QUALIFI, recognised by Ofqual awarding organisation has assembled a reputation for maintaining significant skills in a wide range of job roles and industries which comprises Leadership, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Enterprise and Management, Process Outsourcing and Public Services. QUALIFI has been recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full).They are liable for awarding organisations and thereby ensuring quality assurance in Wales and Northern Ireland.
- A dedicated tutor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Provide formative assessment by tutors to enhance learners’ achievement. It ordinarily includes formative feedback.
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Assessment materials are open through our web-based learning platform.
- An inclusive e-library containing prescribed study materials and reference books for online reading.
- Supervision for all modules.
- Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
This suite of qualification provides enormous opportunities to learners who are looking for career and professional development.
The highlighting factor of this qualification is that:
- The learners attain career path support who wishes to pursue their career in their denominated sectors;
- It helps in providing a deep understanding about the health and social care sector, and to manage the organisations; which will in-turn help in enhancing the learner’s insight to their chosen sector.
- Apply scientific and evaluative methods and to develop those skills.
- Find out threats and opportunities.
- Develop knowledge in managerial, organisational and environmental issues.
- Develop and empower critical thinking and innovativeness to handle issues and difficulties.
- Practice judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and .
- Develop the capacity to perceive and reflect on individual learning and improving their own, social and other transferable aptitudes and skills.
The Qualification provides a real combination of disciplines and skills development opportunities. The Learners attains in-depth awareness concerning the functioning, aims and processes of the organisation. They can also explore the way to respond positively to this challenging and complex health and social care environment.
The learners will be introduced in managing the wide range of health and social care functions using theory, practice sessions and models that provide the valuable knowledge. As a part of this suite of qualifications, the learners will be able to explore and attain hands-on training and experience in this field. Learners also attain the ability to face and solve issues then and there by the exposure to all the Units. The qualification will also help to
Single Payment (Full Payment)
|QUALIFI Registration Fee||£160|
Monthly Instalment Plan
|Initial Deposit (including Registration)||£200|
|8 Monthly Instalments||£160 on 1st week of each month.|