QUALIFI- Level 3 Diploma in Business Management
The qualification has been generated to extend and remunerate the learners who are seeking for or already have picked up a profession in a business related sector. We also ensure that the learners will be equipped with the opportunity to learn the skills and qualities pertinent in this sector.
It can also be visualised that this programme will promote both academic and professional development so that the learners realise the various sectors related to business.The Diploma is accredited at Level 3 with a total equivalence of 60 credits. It is mandatory that learners need to complete the Level 3 Diploma to progress to the QUALIFI Level 4 Certificate in Business Management.
The underlying principle of the course is to ensure a career path for learners who wish to build their care capacities within the business sector. The result of the Diploma, which is an accepted UK qualification, is for the aspirants to expertise the skills needed by organisations worldwide.
The qualifications have been made available to all without any artificial barriers that deny the access and progression. The primary requirement is to get through the interview and they are expected to hold the following:
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business management.
|Unit Reference||Mandatory units||Level||TQT||Credits|
|BM301||An Introduction to the Business Environment||5||100||10|
|BM303||An Introduction to Marketing||3||100||10|
|BM304||Human Resource Management||3||100||10|
|BM306||Understanding Health and Safety in the Business Workplace||3||100||10|
|BM307||Recruitment and Selection in Business||3||100||10|
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations.
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Business Management will allow progress to:
- the QUALIFI Level 4 Certificate in Business Management, or
- The first year of undergraduate study in a related subject; or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession.
Our level 3-Qualifi business management program is conveyed through adaptable blended learning. This implies the vast majority of the program is finished through our forefront virtual learning condition stage with live sessions with your guide. This can be either face to face or online. Notwithstanding the live sessions with the guide, learners also have access to pre-recorded webinars on the learning platform to support their studies. The program also incorporates face to face workshops to enhance learner’s study experience.
QUALIFI, recognised by Ofqual awarding organisation has assembled a reputation for maintaining significant skills in a wide range of job roles and industries which comprises Leadership, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Enterprise and Management, Process Outsourcing and Public Services. QUALIFI has been recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full).They are liable for awarding organisations and thereby ensuring quality assurance in Wales and Northern Ireland.
- A dedicated tutor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Provide formative assessment by tutors to enhance learners’ achievement. It ordinarily includes formative feedback.
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Assessment materials are open through our web-based learning platform.
- An inclusive e-library containing prescribed study materials and reference books for online reading.
- Supervision for all modules.
- Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
This suite of qualification provides enormous opportunities to learners who are looking for career and professional development.
The highlighting factor of this qualification is that:
- The learners attain career path support who wishes to pursue their career in their denominated sectors;
- It helps in providing a deep understanding about the health and social care sector, and to manage the organisations; which will in-turn help in enhancing the learner’s insight to their chosen sector.
- Apply scientific and evaluative methods and to develop those skills.
- Find out threats and opportunities.
- Develop knowledge in managerial, organisational and environmental issues.
- Develop and empower critical thinking and innovativeness to handle issues and difficulties.
- Practice judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and .
- Develop the capacity to perceive and reflect on individual learning and improving their own, socialand other transferable aptitudes and skills.
The Qualification provides a real combination of disciplines and skills development opportunities. The Learners attains in-depth awareness concerning the functioning, aims and processes of the organisation. They can also explore the way to respond positively to this challenging and complex health and social care environment.
The learners will be introduced in managing the wide range of health and social care functions using theory, practice sessions and models that provide the valuable knowledge. As a part of this suite of qualifications, the learners will be able to explore and attain hands-on training and experience in this field. Learners also attain the ability to face and solve issues then and there by the exposure to all the Units. The qualification will also help to
Single Payment (Full Payment)
|QUALIFI Registration Fee||£160|
Monthly Instalment Plan
|Initial Deposit (including Registration)||£200|
|8 Monthly Instalments||£155 on 1st week of each month.|
Register Your Interest!