Certificate In Project Management
The Certificate in Project Management is awarded by IBT Qualifications. IBT Qualifications’ Certificate in Project Management introduces you to the world of project management, ranging from the project planning process, setting up project aims and objectives and budgeting to adoption and structure. The programme focuses on various useful project-planning tools, including risk analysis and management. It also examines the role of project manager and project team. The programme emphasizes on a broad approach to technological projects and will be relevant to project managers and those wishing to increase their knowledge about project management. Furthermore strategies, tools and techniques presented will be of use to project managers and team members in improving the effectiveness of their teams.
In order to achieve Certificate in Project Management, Learners need to complete 6 units. Each unit weighs 15 credits and total credits for this programme is 90 credits.
Candidates must accomplish the following units.
- Principles of Project Management
- Risk Analysis & Management
- Quality Management
- Managing People
- Project Stages & Project Planning
- Project Management Documentations
- Bachelor Degree or Similar Qualification
- Higher Secondary Education or similar
- Mature students require a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- International students whose first language is not in English, they will need to have a score of 5.5 or above in IELTS Examination or equivalent. Students can alternatively take English test conducted by IBT Qualifications’ approved centers
The delivering Centre will internally assess all units. Assessment is by a combination of course works and assignments. Student will need to show that they meet each of the assessment criteria detailed within each unit, to the required standard for the level of the unit. Certificates will be awarded following assessment of the candidate’s course works. A qualified tutor will examine the evidence and make a decision, which is verified by the external verifier and passed for certification. To be awarded the certificates, candidate must pass all the 6 units. Candidates need to achieve 40% mark in order to pass each unit.
Upon Accomplishing This Qualification, Learners Will Be Able To:
- Comprehend the essentials of Gantt charts, Critical Path Analysis and PERT;
- Comprehend the significant project management terminology, methodology and the role of project manager;
- Understand why projects are failed and how failure can be avoided;
- Understand the effectiveness of project management
- Comprehend the way to produce a project plan with effective budgeting techniques
- Comprehend project management in terms of its project plan construction, understanding suitable milestones, budget, and consideration of effective project review;
- Understand basic risk management and risk analysis strategies and tool.
The programme is delivered via Blended, and Online by School of Business London. The blended and online mode facilitates learners to finish the courses at their own pace.
Upon accomplishing Certificate in Project Management with IBT Qualifications you can help your organisations to gain the benefits of well-executed projects through cost reduction, improved efficiency and increased profits. You will be able to help businesses communicate more effectively, both internally and with external clients.
Achieving this qualification, learners will be able to:
- Prepare with practical skills and knowledge to successfully manage and execute the projects.
- Gain internationally- reputed qualifications and improve career prospects as a project management professional.
- Develop the behaviours and leadership skills needed to become a successful project manager.
|A||65% – 74%||Distinction|
|B||50% – 64%||Merit|
|C||40% – 49%||Pass|
|D||30% – 39%||Marginal Fail|
|E||15% – 29%||Fail|