BA (Hons) in Marketing inclusive of Diploma in Business Enterprise
The BA (Hons) in Marketing is structured for candidates having a Level 5 qualification or candidates without a Level 5 prerequisite but having exceptional marketing expertise and desiring to get a well-recognised degree to improve their career opportunities in marketing. The course offers students with a comprehensible and immense foundation in marketing for students to choose a marketing job of their choice after graduation.This degree course enables to furnish you for a future in the marketing sector, offering a series of theoretical and realistic skills that are convertible to the marketing process of any firm.
As part of this programme, students have an option to attend a Dissertation Workshop in Central London delivered by London School of Marketing. This workshop of 5 days enables you to work with other students and have the opportunity to ask the lecturer any question you may have that may help with your overall success.
Marketing has a deep impact on everyday choices we formulate, from the foods we consume to the apparels we wear. Moreover, excellence in marketing does not simply come mechanically; it demands the critical application of both creativity and science to assure that merchandise or services is efficiently communicated to its proposed target customers.
The BA (Hons) in marketing course is organised to provide you a broad insight of the main practices and knowledge that companies and their marketing executives adopt to prepare well-versed marketing decisions that are key to the triumph of their business. This course in marketing degree delivers you with the necessary marketing kit and information required by workers in current dynamic international working environment.Additionally, you will study how to decisively analyse main marketing models and relate them to a practical business issue at a strategic perspective by carrying out your individual research project.
The course is delivered via Blended Learning by our partner London School of Marketing (LSM). The Diploma stage is awarded by Qualifi, and the BA (Hons) in Marketing Top-Up is awarded by Anglia Ruskin University.
About Anglia Ruskin University
For more details please visit: http://www.londonschoolofmarketing.com/anglia-ruskin-university
As an Ofqual recognised awarding organisation, Qualifi has built a reputation for supporting relevant skills in a range of job roles and industries including Leadership, Enterprise and Management, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Business Process Outsourcing and Public Services. Qualifi is also recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full) who are responsible for awarding organisation and the quality assurance in both Wales and Northern Ireland. Qualifi is also a signatory to BIS international commitments of quality.
1. Secondary Education equivalent to three GCSE’s and two A Levels 2. Level 5 Advanced Diploma/Higher National Diploma OR 3-5 years marketing experience (evaluated on a case by case basis)* 3. A good command of English *Applicants holding the EduQual Level 5 Extended Professional Diploma in Marketing or Edexcel Higher National Diploma in Marketing will be eligible for direct entry to the BA (Hons) in Marketing Top- Up.
Every study mode will have the following contents:
- Course equipments which comprises of pre-planned lecture notes, practical oriented examples from real business scenario and challenging case analysis that demands your knowledge application
- Materials prepared for assessment which can be accessed through our Integrated Modular Study System (IMSS) e-learning platform
- Right of entry to LS Online Community for contacting and sharing information with colleagues
- Study materials and reference materials present in e-library for online learning
- Revision materials comprising of two complementary digital publications
- Industrial, financial and organizational reports and information from Mintel market research Apart from the above, you will also be provided with:
- An introductory webinar in the opening session of the course
- A committed one-to-one tutor for inclusive and widespread learning and support of the course
- Administration in every major project module
- Added auxiliary online webinars to carry out assignments and exam workshops
At the end of this programme, you must be able to:
- Demonstrate a practical insight and consciousness of current international business risks
- Reveal a broad insight of marketing theory
- Recognise the responsibilities and values of other management processes, including finance, human resource and accounting
- Evaluate strategic market position
- On a much realistic stage, you will be competent to:
- Relate appropriate methods to detect and utilise the opportunities in the market
- Efficiently inform the findings at a stage suitable for the customers
- Invent relevant marketing goals across customer attraction and retention
- Organise and carry out research projects
This programme hit stability between vocational and educational content. The focus is on contributing a concrete foundation in management and marketing theory, while also making you for a triumphant future. Eventually, it promotes you to carry on your individual improvement, to help you to maintain swiftness with the constantly varying business surroundings.
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.