ATHE Level 4 Diploma in travel and Tourism Management
With the impact of globalisation and increase in international travel, Travel and Tourism is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management is designed to enhance the skills and knowledge required to maximise the career opportunities in the swiftly expanding industry.
ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Travel and Tourism is a 60 credit diploma which includes 3 core units and an optional unit. This course also includes a smaller qualification, which is a Certificate in Management for Travel and Tourism.
This qualification requires the learner to obtain a minimum of 60 credits, achieved through the completion of 3 core units and an additional optional unit.
- The travel and tourism sector
- Communication skills
- People in organisations
- The management of visitor attractions
- Passenger transport operations
- Tourist Destinations
- Tour Operations Management
- Resort Management
- Finance and Funding in the Travel and Tourism Sector
- Special Interest Tourism
- Sustainable Tourism Development
- Applying promotional techniques
- Customer relationship management
- Learners aged 19 years and over
- A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- Other related level 3 subjects
- An Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
- Other equivalent international qualifications
The progression opportunities after completing ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Travel and Tourism are;
- Higher qualification at the same level
- A degree program (can claim exemptions for units completed.