MSc in Accounting and Finance (Top-Up) inclusive of Diploma in Accounting and Finance
In order maintain a competitive edge in the finance industry, higher qualifications is an absolute necessity. MSc in Accounting and Finance programme enables the professionals to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities needed to move up the career ladder and take on more prestigious job positions with better pay and benefits. This programme is a two-step process. First students must successfully complete the Qualifi Diploma in Accounting and Finance. Then on, students will be accepted into the MSc in Accounting and Finance (Top-Up) programme awarded by the University of Northampton.The program is delivered by our dedicated partner London School of Marketing.
Being a passionate and motivated student, you will have previous work experience to enter this course. The MBA program is intended to provide strong and broader base through improving your management toolkit.
About University of Northampton
As an Ofqual recognised awarding organisation, Qualifi has built a reputation for supporting relevant skills in a range of job roles and industries including Leadership, Enterprise and Management, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Business Process Outsourcing and Public Services. Qualifi is also recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full) who are responsible for awarding organisation and the quality assurance in both Wales and Northern Ireland. Qualifi is also a signatory to BIS international commitments of quality.
This programme is designed for those who would like to enter the accounting and finance field or professionals already in the field but would like to climb up the career ladder will benefit from the programme. Besides, the MSc in Accounting and Finance (Top-Up) inclusive of Qualifi Diploma in Accounting and Finance is offered and therefore is flexible and designed to help you balance your studies with your work and home commitments.
- Level 6 Qualification OR a first degree OR a minimum of 5 years in an accounting and finance role.
- English Language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6
- Case studies that challenge you to apply your insights, and the course materials consisting of practical applications with real-world examples and lecture notes
- Mintel market reports embracing of financial and analysis, industry reports and company information
- LS community to keep in touch with fellow students
- Entry to the Northampton Integrated Learning Environment (NILE)
- Integrated Modular Study System (IMSS) e-learning platform for accessing assessment materials
- Revision support with the aid of two corresponding digital publications
- An inclusive e-library consisting of suggested reference books, study texts for online reading
- A web-based seminar at the starting of the course
- Perfect guidance for every major project modules
- Inclusive support throughout the course from dedicated one-to-one tutor
- Online webinars for assisting exam workshops and assignments
In addition to above you will also obtain the following:
Stage 1: Qualifi Diploma in Accounting and Finance This Level 7 qualification is gained by the learner completing all the below mentioned modules: Stage 2: MSc Accounting and Finance (Top-Up) This programme consists of a taught module, 'Critical Issues in Accounting,' and a Research Project - all facilitated within a modern eLearning environment. Students must submit coursework, and write a dissertation or project report of approximately 12,000 words.
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.