QUALIFI- Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
The qualification has been intended to provide the foundation in the field of business management sector. They deliver recognition and professionalism to the management sectors too. We offer the students to utilise the opportunity to learn from these programmes that will offer them with relevant skills and qualities. The diploma is credited to Level 5 respectively, and it has a total credit of 120 points. You are entitled to a value of 240 credits if you have completed the certificate or diploma together. This is comparable to a Foundation degree and allows access to the final year at one of our university partners for a related Honours degree. The underlying principle of the course is to ensure a career path for learners who wish to build their care capacities within the business sector. The result of the Diploma, which is an accepted UK qualification, is for the aspirants to expertise the skills needed by organisations worldwide. All the programmes are designed to provide learning based on concepts and practical insights that are necessary for the companies of present and future. Apart from this, we are looking forward to build up efficient team leaders, managers and leaders through the invention and delivery of learning that are required for industry. The Certificates and diplomas play an outstanding role in the prime development in the areas of commerce. The learners have a deep knowledge and understanding on the industry as the modern threats are identified and evaluated.
The qualifications have been intended to be open without any barriers that restrict access and progression. They are eligible for a centre interview and they are expected to hold the following QUALIFI Level 5 Diploma in Business Management:
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 3 and/or 4;
- Learners who have work experience at a managerial level and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a first degree in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business.
|Unit Reference||Unite Title||Credit||TQT|
|BUS 2.1||Responding to the Changing Business Environment||20||200|
|BUS 2.2||Effective Decision Making||20||200|
|BUS 2.3||Business Development||20||200|
|BUS 2.4||Business Models and Growing Organisations||20||200|
|BUS 2.5||Customer Management||20||200|
|BUS 2.6||Risk Management and Organisations||20||200|
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations.
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 5 Diploma in Business will allow progress to:
- the final year of an undergraduate degree; or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession.
School of Business London provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning and distance learning. Thus, the learners can chose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. The program is self paced and accomplished through our cutting edge Learning Management System. Learners are able to interact with tutors by messaging through the Leaning Management System to discuss the course materials, provide guidance and assistance with the assignments.
QUALIFI, recognised by Ofqual awarding organisation has assembled a reputation for maintaining significant skills in a wide range of job roles and industries which comprises Leadership, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Enterprise and Management, Process Outsourcing and Public Services. QUALIFI has been recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full).They are liable for awarding organisations and thereby ensuring quality assurance in Wales and Northern Ireland.
- A dedicated tutor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Provide formative assessment by tutors to enhance learners' achievement. It ordinarily includes formative feedback.
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Assessment materials are open through our web-based learning platform.
- An inclusive e-library containing prescribed study materials and reference books for online reading.
- Supervision for all modules.
- Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
This suite of qualification provides enormous opportunities to learners who are looking for career and professional development.
The highlighting factor of this qualification is that:
- The learners attain career path support who wishes to pursue their career in their denominated sectors;
- It helps in providing a deep understanding about the health and social care sector, and to manage the organisations; which will in-turn help in enhancing the learner’s insight to their chosen sector. The Qualification provides a real combination of disciplines and skills development opportunities. The Learners attains in-depth awareness concerning the functioning, aims and processes of the organisation. They can also explore the way to respond positively to this challenging and complex health and social care environment. The learners will be introduced in managing the wide range of health and social care functions using theory, practice sessions and models that provide the valuable knowledge. As a part of this suite of qualifications, the learners will be able to explore and attain hands-on training and experience in this field. Learners also attain the ability to face and solve issues then and there by the exposure to all the Units. The qualification will also help to
- Apply scientific and evaluative methods and to develop those skills.
- Find out threats and opportunities.
- Develop knowledge in managerial, organisational and environmental issues.
- Develop and empower critical thinking and innovativeness to handle issues and difficulties.
- Practice judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and .
- Develop the capacity to perceive and reflect on individual learning and improving their own, socialand other transferable aptitudes and skills.
School of Business London is dedicated to supporting learners with outstanding access to their allocated tutor. You will automatically become a member of Chartered Management Institute when you enrol a CMI program with us. You will be given comprehensive access to all the resources from CMI’ online library to facilitate your studies. In addition, SBL will provide you an access to its cutting-edge learning management platform where you will be able access vital learning resources and communicate with your tutor throughout your studies.The Management Direct – Management Direct is Is the CMI online resources Library which gives you: 24/7 access to their broad ranges of resources from any devices.
- It provides you up to date resources which addresses the current management practice.
- It provides a broad range of materials in various formats to suit and support diverse learning styles.
- There is an automatic recording of activity which means you can focus on your learning.
- Management will be constantly assisting you in your career, providing a well-structured solution for you to be potential in solving the day to day issues you face in your role.
Single Payment (Full Payment)
|QUALIFI Registration Fee||£160|
Monthly Instalment Plan
|Initial Deposit (including Registration)||£200|
|8 Monthly Instalments||£155 on 1st week of each month.|