MA in Marketing and Innovation (Top-Up)
This Masters degree is aimed at enhancing your understanding of strategic marketing to include design and innovation. This course will encourage you to appreciate the practical value of marketing frameworks in a wide range of strategic business problems. By studying just two extra modules on top of your CIM Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing, you will achieve an academic qualification that is recognised worldwide. In addition, we will also give you an opportunity to attend a five-day workshop in School of Marketing London, which will give you a chance to interact with other students and ask questions to the tutors which will enhance your skills further. Furthermore, you are provided access to all our online resources and tutorial support.
About Anglia Ruskin University
For more details please visit: http://www.londonschoolofmarketing.com/anglia-ruskin-university
This course is aimed at people aspiring to take up managerial positions in private or public sector organisations. It is designed for those who have graduated recently with a recognised honours degree. This course can also be taken up by those without an undergraduate degree but have five or more years of managerial experience and those who have a CIM Postgraduate Diploma.
- This course is aimed at people aspiring to take up managerial positions in private or public sector organisations. It is designed for those who have graduated recently with a recognised honours degree. This course can also be taken up by those without an undergraduate degree but have five or more years of managerial experience and those who have a CIM Postgraduate Diploma.
- A good command of English (equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above) PLUS
- The below access qualification EduQual Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Marketing Strategy (Level 7)
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Online learning platform that support access to assessment materials.
- Access to LS Online community to be in contact and share information with the course mates.
- A well established and extensive e- library that provides study texts and reference books with e-reading facility.
- Documents like Mintel market reports, financial analysis and information regarding company.
- Provide support for revision with the help of two digital publications. In addition, you will also receive the following:
- A dedicated mentor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Online webinars that help for assignment and exam workshops.
- Supervision for all modules.
Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
By the end of the masters in marketing course, you should be able to:
- Create frameworks for understanding and analysing marketing processes in diverse organisational types, encountering different and changing marketing environments
- Develop practical research and analytical capabilities in the context of a market-driven strategy, particularly in the formulation of value propositions in provider-consumer relationships
- Review, modify and apply transferable marketing concepts and skills in the management of product and market development, with a focus on a strategic perspective
- Assess market-sourced data and information from a variety of organisations, and use this for strategic marketing decision-making
- Examine a variety of creative approaches to product and service design, creativity and innovation that may contribute to organisational wealth
- Develop intellectual mastery in the area of marketing management and innovation
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.