Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Management & Leadership
The Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Management & Leadership is awarded by IBT Qualifications. IBT Qualifications Level-7 Postgraduate Diploma in Management & Leadership designed to provide focused learning, with a strong emphasis on practical skills development alongside the acquisition of necessary knowledge and understanding of the business sector. Students will be introduced to an extensive range of contemporary issues, which will enable students to develop critical, analytical and technical skills needed for senior management positions. Moreover the qualification will also develop academic skills of learners, which are necessary for further study at postgraduate level.
The Qualification will enable learners to understand Business & strategic management in practical contexts and to nurture professional and leadership skills essential to the needs of employers of the current day. Most importantly learners will enhance your career prospects and shape you into a valuable asset of any organization.
- Bachelor Degree or Similar Qualification
- Level-5 Diploma in Business with minimum 2 Years of experience.
- Mature students require a minimum of 4 years of work experience
- International students whose first language is not in English, they will need to have a score of 6.0 or above in IELTS Examination or equivalent. Students can alternatively take English test conducted by IBT Qualifications’ approved centers.
The Qualification is designed with the combination of research techniques and specialized modules in management context. Learners will need complete all units to complete the Level-7 Postgraduate Diploma in Management & Leadership with 120 credits:
Candidates must accomplish the following units.
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Change Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Managing Finance
- Strategic Planning
- Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- Managing Innovation
- Research Methods
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Project Management
The delivering Center will internally assess all units. Assessment is by a combination of coursework and assignments. Student will need to show that they meet each of the assessment criteria detailed within each unit, to the required standard for the level of the unit.
Diploma Certificates will be awarded following assessment of the candidate’s course works. A qualified tutor will examine the evidence and make a decision, which is verified by the external verifier and passed for certification. To be awarded the certificates, candidate must pass all the ten units. Candidates need to achieve 40% mark in order to pass each unit.
The qualification is designed to provide focused learning, with a strong emphasis on practical skills development alongside the acquisition of necessary knowledge and understanding of the business sector. Students will be introduced to an extensive range of contemporary issues, which will enable students to develop critical, analytical and technical skills needed for senior management positions. Moreover the qualification will also develop academic skills of learners, which are necessary for further study at postgraduate level.
UPON ACCOMPLISHING THIS QUALIFICATION, LEARNERS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Carry out various business activities necessary for managerial positions that satisfy market demand.
- Perform teamwork and leadership skills.
- Critically examine an industry and a specific firm within an industry.
- Utilize various aspects of business models in making managerial decisions.
- Design organisations to make and implement specific business decisions under given performance requirements.
- Utilise statistical analysis to assess product demand conditions.
- Execute financial analysis to assess an organisation’s financial condition.
- Interconnect effectively both verbally and non-verbally for a variety of objectives and audiences.
- Think laterally, critically, innovatively, creatively and to make connections among diverse fields of study in analysing business problems.
- Apply the skills towards complex problem analysis, decision-making and in the application of modern strategic management methods relevant to the field of business administration.
- Explain and apply analytical constructs to business problem solving.
- Participate in environmental activities that demonstrate his/her environmental awareness.
- Develop and present innovative solutions to complex supply chain and logistic problems.
- Understand the values of social responsibility, legal and ethical philosophy in business, and corporate governance through the analysis and symposium of relevant articles and real business cases.
The programme is delivered via Blended, and Online by School of Business London. The blended and online mode facilitates learners to finish the courses at their own pace.
Learners who meet the requirements for the qualification will be awarded a pass. The qualification itself is not graded. For each unit learners will be marked out of 100 and will be graded as follows.
|A||65% – 74%||Distinction|
|B||50% – 64%||Merit|
|C||40% – 49%||Pass|
|D||30% – 39%||Marginal Fail|
|E||15% – 29%||Fail|