BA (Hons) in Marketing (Top-Up)
The choices that we make every day from the clothes we wear to the food we eat are deeply influenced by the various marketing techniques employed by today’s companies. Nonetheless, this brilliance in marketing does not come automatically; it requires both science and creativity to communicate a product or service successfully to the target audience. This degree in marketing gives you all the skills and competencies sought after by today’s employers. Our BA (Hons) in Marketing (Top-Up) will provide you all the skills that are needed by marketing executives to make informed marketing decisions that are important to the organisational success. More importantly, this program will enable you to critically evaluate all the important marketing models and shall give you an opportunity to apply them strategically to real life problems by doing a research project on your own. In addition, we will also give you an opportunity to attend a five-day workshop in School of Marketing, London, which will give you a chance to interact with other students and ask questions to the tutors which will enhance your skills further. Furthermore, you are provided access to all our online resources and tutorial support.
About Anglia Ruskin University
For more details please visit: http://www.londonschoolofmarketing.com/anglia-ruskin-university
This BA (Hons) in Marketing (Top up) has been designed for candidates who have a Level 5 qualification in Marketing and aspire to get a recognised degree to improve their career prospects. This programme will prepare you for a career in the marketing industry, by broadening your practical as well as theoretical skills that can be transferred to the marketing function of any company. More importantly, the global focus of this program will develop your ability to study and evaluate complex business problems and your understanding of the various factors that influence businesses and consumers both globally and locally. It is engaging and motivating with a great deal of importance placed on obtaining practical skills.
- Secondary Education equivalent to three GCSE’s and two A Levels AND
- A good command of English (equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above) PLUS
- The below access qualification
- EduQual Extended Advanced Professional Diploma in Business & Marketing Management (Level 4 & Level 5)
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Online learning platform that support access to assessment materials.
- Access to LS Online community to be in contact and share information with the course mates.
- A well established and extensive e- library that provides study texts and reference books with e-reading facility.
- Documents like Mintel market reports, financial analysis and information regarding company.
- Provide support for revision with the help of two digital publications. In addition, you will also receive the following:
- A dedicated mentor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Online webinars that help for assignment and exam workshops.
- Supervision for all modules.
Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
By the end of this programme, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of marketing theory
- Analyse strategic market behaviour
- Understand the principles and responsibilities of other management functions, including human resources, accounting and finance
- Show a real awareness and understanding of contemporary global business issues
- On a practical level, you will be able to: Apply relevant techniques to identify and exploit market opportunities
- Devise appropriate marketing objectives around customer acquisition and retention
- Plan and execute research projects
- Effectively communicate results at a level appropriate to the audience
This course strikes a balance between academic and vocational content. The emphasis is on delivering a solid grounding in marketing and management theory, while also preparing you for a successful career. Finally, it encourages you to continue your own development, to enable you to keep pace with the constantly changing business environment.
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.