BA (Hons) in Business Management(Top-Up)
Today’s ever changing the business world is driven by innovative professionals who are capable of identifying the opportunities after analysing the environment and making decisions that will enhance the organisation’s competitive edge. Our BA (Hons) in Business Management Top-Up programme is aimed at developing these skills and competencies. In this programme, you will learn the critical evaluation of important business models and the strategic application of those models to real life situations by completing a research project on your own. Besides, we will also give you an opportunity to attend a five-day workshop in School of Marketing London, which will give you a chance to interact with other students and ask questions to the tutors which will enhance your skills further. Furthermore, you are provided with access to all our online resources and tutorial support.
About Anglia Ruskin University
For more details please visit: http://www.londonschoolofmarketing.com/anglia-ruskin-university
- Secondary Education equivalent to three GCSE’s and two A Levels AND
- A good command of English (equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above) PLUS
- One of the access qualifications mentioned below
- EduQual Extended Advanced Professional Diploma in Business & Marketing Management (Level 4 & Level 5)
- ATHE Extended Diploma in Management (Level 4 & Level 5)
- NCC Education Advanced Diploma in Business (Level 4 & Level 5)
- ABE Diploma in Business Administration (Level 4 & Level 5)
- OTHM Level 4 & Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Online learning platform that support access to assessment materials.
- Access to LS Online community to be in contact and share information with the course mates.
- A well established and extensive e- library that provides study texts and reference books with e-reading facility.
- Documents like Mintel market reports, financial analysis and information regarding company.
- Provide support for revision with the help of two digital publications. In addition, you will also receive the following:
- A dedicated mentor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Online webinars that help for assignment and exam workshops.
- Supervision for all modules.
Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
This business management degree delivers a good balance between academic and vocational content. The emphasis is on delivering a good grounding in management theory, whilst also preparing you for a successful career. It also cultivates the intellectual capacity to enable you to continue to develop and keep pace with a changing business environment. Students will complete their course across two Trimesters via blended learning or distance learning as shown in the below course outline.
- International Marketing
- Marketing Consultancy
- Strategic Management Analysis
- Undergraduate Major Project* Semester Two
- Sustainable Management Futures
- Organisational Change Management
- Strategic Management in Action
- Undergraduate Major Project*
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.